sreda, 21. december 2011

Prvič in božične čestitke 1 / For the first time and christmas cards 1

Po dolgem času mi je končno uspelo najti nekaj časa za to prvo objavo. Ker hodim v gimnazijo, ne morem zagotoviti, da bodo moje objave redne, bom pa poizkušala prikazati kar največ izdelkov, ki jih bom ustvarila.
//I finally took some time and created this post. Because I'm still in high school I can't say how frequent my posts will be, but I will try to show as many cards and other crafts as I could.//

Zadnji mesec sem predvsem delala božične čestitke, pa še teh mi je na koncu zmanjkalo:
//Last month I have been doing especially christmas cards://

Modro čestitko na sredini pa prijavljam na Colour Create Challenge Blog.
//With the blue one in the middle I'm entering it to Colour Create Challenge Blog (blue, silver and white)

2 komentarja:

  1. Lovely cards and very clever design.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Create.

    Edna x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hope that school is going well for you. The silver, blue and white card is perfect for the Colour Create Challenge! Thank you fro joining us. ;) sabrina

    OdgovoriIzbriši